Flicx UK have teamed up with the Club Cricket Conference (CCC) and the National Asian Cricket Council (NACC) to help promote the “Flicx Pitch Pitch” competition to member clubs and representatives involved in growing the game of cricket. Flicx are passionate about cricket and their portable, roll out cricket pitch has for decades being helping people all around the world to access the game. Sometimes facilities (or the lack of) can be a barrier to playing or expanding your provision and that is where the 2G Flicx Pitch is unique as it can help convert grass fields, synthetic surfaces or playgrounds, beaches etc into cricketing venues … just roll out the world’s most versatile, portable cricket wicket and play!
To celebrate our 21st birthday (the first Flicx Pitch was rolled out in South Africa in 1997), we are launching a new worldwide competition, a “Flicx Pitch Pitch” open to all clubs and schools looking to use a new 2G Flicx Pitch to improve the quality of their cricket provision or create new teams or development programmes.
How to Enter?
This competition is open to all cricket clubs, associations and schools globally. We would request that the organisation lead ie- Club Chair, Head of Cricket, complete this application (1 entry per organisation) on behalf of the group and the closing date for entries is Sunday 17th June.
To enter just complete the form to the right giving us your “Flicx Pitch Pitch” – Simply explain in no more than 300 words…
- Why your club/school should win a 2G Flicx Pitch (of your choice – see range)
- How you would use the new pitch to develop cricket
- What difference it would make to your club/school
Our Managing Director Richard Beghin will select the winner on Monday 18th June – we are looking for the project with the biggest impact.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 entry per club/school
- Organisation lead should post entry
- The prize is a 2G Flicx Pitch of your choice (no cash alternative)
- The winning club needs to be open to share their story, images of the new pitch etc via the 2G Flicx Pitch website and blog and for publicity purposes
- Competition entrants need to opt in to communication from Flicx UK – in line with new GDPR regulations to allow us to provide competition updates to you and news about the 2G Flicx Pitch (you can unsubscribe at any time)