The 2G Flicx Match Pitch is the traditional design and is our bestselling model. All green in colour and with embedded white crease markings we believe the 2G Flicx Pitch is the most versatile cricket pitch on the market and it comes at a fraction of the price of other artificial pitches. The 2G Flicx Match Pitch comes supplied in two half pitch rolls which can be used as batting ends either in the nets or on the outfield.
Senior Match Pitches are available at either 22.12m x 1.8m or 20.12m x 1.8m sizes whilst for juniors our standard stock sizes are 18m, 16m and 14m. The other option is for us to make a bespoke size for your specific requirements. Various colour and branding options are also available on all 2G Flicx products.
Pitch Size Choices
- 22.12m x 1.8m (Senior)
- 20.12m x 1.8m (Senior)
- 18m x 1.8m (Junior)
- 16m x 1.8m (Junior)
- 14m x 1.8m (New Junior Length)
- 10m x 1.8m (Batting End)
- 7.5m x 1.6m (Batting End)
- 4 x 1.4m (Throwdown)
Benefits of the 2G Flicx Match Pitch
- 2G cricket pitch can be rolled up and stored away during winter months
- Product is weather proof (sun and rain) so can be used as a permanent fixture
- Grippy (non slip) surface of 2G Flicx pitch provides traction and provides good pace/bounce as well as seam and spin movement.
- Grass can grow through the pitch, therefore undersurface is not damaged
- Maintenance is minimal, when used on grass a weekly mow is needed
- Easy to work with and soft when rolling out
- Made to order in your choice of colours (logo printing/ branding offered)
The 2G Flicx cricket pitch is unique in that it can be used on most ‘Firm’ and ‘Flat’ surfaces including short cut grass which means that within 2/3 hours you could have your very own Home Cricket Academy installed and ready for play in your garden.